LightBlog

mardi 9 août 2016

Installing Play Store on Huawei Honor 4A

Hi all,

I have an Huawei Honor 4A that was bought in China. I'm trying to install Google Play store, but am having issues trying to install it on the device.

I tried to download the Google Play and Google Play services apks and manually install but the app just hangs on the loading circle. I've also tried installing via the Huawei store, but get the same issue.

It seems that one solution I've found is to root the device and copy GoogleLoginService.apk and GooglePlayServices.apk files to system/app. I've tried to root the device using KingRoot 4.1 but get a "Root strategy unavailable" message.

I've contacted Huawei regarding a bootloader unlocking code, but have to wait 14 days for this.

Can anybody suggest a way for me to get Google Play installed on this device?

Details:
Model: Huawei Honor 4A SCL-AL00
OS: Android 5.1 - EMUI 3.1

Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bbaagF
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire