Hey guys !
I've just bought the Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL, and I tried to root the phone. But I don't know why, the phone is blocked on the screen "Asus in search of incredible"...
I'm on Ubuntu, I've tried to flash a ROM Stock with sideload, update from ADB. But after the installation of the ROM, when I reboot, the same problem happened.
Please help me, I'm just so desperate ! If you have questions, just ask.
I've just bought the Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL, and I tried to root the phone. But I don't know why, the phone is blocked on the screen "Asus in search of incredible"...
I'm on Ubuntu, I've tried to flash a ROM Stock with sideload, update from ADB. But after the installation of the ROM, when I reboot, the same problem happened.
Please help me, I'm just so desperate ! If you have questions, just ask.
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bb9g3y
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire