I'm thinking of purchasing a starchy Bluetooth media button to control me M9 while in the car.
http://ift.tt/2aUW52d
The device itself isn't programmable, but I am wandering if it is possible to change how the handset responds to the various button presses. I have no use for the volume buttons in the car, but could really use an answer and hang up call button.
Is there any way I can change how the phone responds to those buttons so they can answer calls instead?
Sent from my HTC One M9 using XDA Free mobile app
http://ift.tt/2aUW52d
The device itself isn't programmable, but I am wandering if it is possible to change how the handset responds to the various button presses. I have no use for the volume buttons in the car, but could really use an answer and hang up call button.
Is there any way I can change how the phone responds to those buttons so they can answer calls instead?
Sent from my HTC One M9 using XDA Free mobile app
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2b84nXP
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire